Tuesday 10 February 2009

Lily-Boo's Boutique Collection 1- available now!!

My sisters Fairies in a 5 image download for just £1.99!!!!

Images will be e-mailed as a 300DPI .JPG file shortly after payment has been received.






I am sure most of you know I have an amazing sister, she is not only my sister but one of my best friends too. I struggle with stamping ( even though Ihave t least 40 stamps and try really hard I am awful at colouring them!!!) so my big sis spends ages drawing and colouring them for me, then my also amazing husband scans them for me so I can use them on cards.
My husband and I have been working out how best to sell them for her to say thankyou and this is how I am going to start.
It would be a great help to me if you could leave a comment and leave any feedback.
I have made lots of cards with them and I love them, i just want to say thankyou to my big sis.I feel honoured to have a family that actively support my scrapping and cardmaking.
Thankyou for peeking xxxx

2 comments:

  1. I think your sister's stamps are the cutest! I would LOVE to purchase that first collection. I love the card you made with the button.... how did you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiyah BellaBug!! I made the button using wordart. The fairies are just about ready to come on here, am just waiting for my dh to make the magic button!!!!

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)