Wednesday 25 February 2009

Whoop-Whoop!! I used my bind-it-all!!!- Vicki's one sheet pocket book.








Hello everyone!!!!
This week I have been desperately trying to rid myself of my 'use my new bind-it-all' fear!!!! This happens to me with anything new!! I get it, open the box, get excited, read the instructions and then put it away again!!!!! lol !!!! i even did it withmy baby bug and my big E!!!
Anyway at the weekend I decided I needed to get the bind-it-all out and have a go so I went on a blog womble and found vicki's tutorial for the one sheet pocket book, here's the link:

It was lovely to follow and here is my book!!!! It is a little bit naked as I haven't had time to fill it in or decorate it too much yet,just a little adhesive lace and circle folded in half for the front and back so far and a bit of inking, I quickly slipped a little tag in there to show the pockets but I will post another few pictures when I have done a bit more to it.
I just want to thank vicki for sharing this fab tutorial, I love it and will be making lots more!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great little book! I'll have to go check out the tutorial. Good for you giving your bind it all a work out!

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)