Monday 28 June 2010

feeling tiddly again for challenges!!!


Morning everyone!!


Its going to be another hot one here today I think!! I have been so busy I was worried this ittle card wasn't going to get finished in time but I have just made it with a day to go!!

It is for 2 of my favourite challenge blogs:

Tiddly inks june challenge- which was embelishments. SoI used my gorgeous little send me a sign bugg and coloured her face with my promarkers. I paper pieced her little dress and cap with my funkyhand pnk papers and embossed them so the pop out a little and looka bit more real. M loves her and tried to hide her, little monkey!!!!


Get Funky's June challenge was pink cream and brown. I printed out a selection o papers from my funkyhand cd's and made a card base wth them. The lace is made with my martha stewart punch as I didn't have any creamy coloured lace left but I did have some cream paper so that was super!! I lifted the edges of it with a little pink chalk too. The paper flower is from my stash and the little fronds are marthatoo, i lurve martha!!! lol!!!


Oh pants, I must dash or I will be late for work. Mo has a bit of a dodgy tummy this morning so I am hoping he is well enough to make it through the day!!!

big hugs

Lou xxxx

12 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I love your little bug and your colour scheme is divine :)
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is super cute and I love the papers I must look at my CD's more often for papers. I thought you would of made your own flower, but guess you have had a busy weekend.
    Fi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lou, such a beautiful easel card, love the way she is holding that banner up, and I adore spotty papers they are my fav's.
    hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lou, this is a wonderful card, and I love all the dimension you gave to it. The "fabric" is awesome. You must think I had forgotten you, but I had bookmarked a certain day's blog and thought you hadn't been posting because of the hay fever. Going back to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Lou, this is totally adorable! That little bug is the cutest EVER and I love the colors. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. I lurve this card...I love the lace borders and the leaves..just fabby xx

    Thanks for joining us at Tiddly inks xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. well done on your card winning the funky hand challenge..

    Paula x x x

    (have i actually said this before - who knows - what day is it again??? LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lou

    A great creation.

    Love your paper choices and how you have used your Martha Stewart punches. Sweet image too.

    Thank you for playing along with us here at Get Funky! again this month.

    Hope your day went well!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lou I have hopped over from Crafty Lou's gorgeous blog. I love your card, your image is super-sweet & the paper piecing is fab
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. so sweet, great image
    Thanks for playing at Get Funky this month
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)