Wednesday 28 July 2010

Fairy Fae thank you!!


Mo is busy playing with his cousin Lily-boo so I am sneaking in a quick blog post!!!!!!
I know its another Tiddly ink but this girl is way too cute not to share!!!!!! This is Fairy Fae and she is the latest addition to the Tiddly inks shoppe!!!!!
I coloured her up with my promarkers and added a bit of spica glitter pen and gloss to her flowers and the flowers in her hair and her wings are versamark gold brilliance gently rubbed on with my finger!!
I made the card base last night and then it just wouldn't sit right with me so this morning I changed it a little adding a little martha lace to the bottom of the card too and a smaller flower matching the one on sentiment and now I feel much happier about it!!!
Not matter how I try it is just a bit overcast here and I can't get a really good piccy today!!!!
And Fairy Fae a little closer up, I just adore her, I have 2 more coloured up and ready to play with tonight!!!!


Right , must pootle off and play with these cute little guys!!!!! They adore each other and they are so sweet!!!


See you later, thankyou for popping in on me!
Hugs Lou xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lou, Fairy Fae is so gorgeous, I can see why you love her, fabulous card, not done a heart easel before, maybe you have inspired me.
    hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg hun, its sooooo amazing , i realy love the fairy you have used , hugs jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Lou! :) The colors are very fae! :)

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)