Tuesday 17 August 2010

Hello!!!
I have had a fabulous day today. A house full of little people and busying myself around them!! we decorated cakes, made ice lollies and I introduced them into the world of shrinkies!!!! oh they loved it!!! so a quick little post from me tonight.
I made this card a couple of weeks ago at craft club but I just haven't got round to blogging it yet!!!
I got this gorgeous edwin in a stamp swap and i love him!!! The little shells are from my magnolia stamp club treats and the cute little tags are SU. The paper is from my little 6x6 memory makers pad.
I added a little towel made out of kitchen roll to my cool dude surfer edwin!!!!! I just thought it made him look a bit cooler!!!! romfl!!!!
There are some whispy little clouds in the background i made by rubbing my antique linen distress inks over a little cloudy shaped piece of paper!!!!
Thankyou for popping in on me and taking a peek.
Hugs Lou xxxx

8 comments:

  1. Oh lovey card Lou, Yeah he looks super cool with his towel. Great colours and loving the clouds
    Fi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutly fantastic card Lou, love the sand & sea, it all looks great
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lou

    Sounds like you had a fantastic time yesterday - bet you slept well last night LOL!!

    Love your card. Great paper ripping technique.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lou, it looks great, I love this edwin stamp, its what my 11 year old loves doing maybe I need it for his birthday.
    great sea sand and sky, brill work once again hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lou this is fab it really is & I just luuuurrrvvvveee his towel, I also like your clouds, it looks great. Magnolia is my fave stamps.....addicted to these little cuties lol.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lou, love this one and the wonderful scene you created. Love your creativeness with adding the towel and the shells.

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)