Sunday 10 October 2010

a bit more spooky dookie!!!!

Hello peeps!!!
Mo has gone off on a bike ride with Daddy and the dog so I am having 5 mins of peace with a cuppa to blog my spooky dookie card of the day!!!! lol!!!
I am loving these papers!!!! they are just way too cute!! I needed a little help from my cricut and paper dolls cart again today for a web and spidey!!
I am desperate to try my distressing brushes but they are stil sitting in their packet shouting at me!! so I used my cut and foam for this one!!!
The sun is so nice here today, I have got 2 loads of washing done this morning!! yey!!! ooooh think of the ironing tonight!!
OK, must go as I have another card on the boil waiting for me to play with it and Fi has just text me to tell me how to sort out my distressing brushes after I have used a colour so I am off to play!!!
Hugs Lou xxxxx
p.s. This creation used the Spooky Dookie download from Funky hand.

10 comments:

  1. OH I love that!! I think it is the colors that grabbed my attention but it is all great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh love the card Lou looks great
    Love andreax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its fabulous, hope you enjoyed your 5 mins, you have to grab them were you can. hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Lou, great colours too
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great Lou, love these sppokie papers don't you?
    big hugs
    En xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!Love your spooky creation Lou,what a cool spider and yes fab papers!
    thanks for your lovely comment,have a lovely week-hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Lou, another spook tastic card
    Fi xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card Lou loving you colour choice those papers are gorgeous and love the spider but I dont like real ones lol.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW another awesome spooky card this is sooo cool I love the papers & I especially love your web & ickle spider isnt he awesome.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)