Monday 17 January 2011

Hanging us up on the wall !!!!

Hello peeps!!!
How is everybody this fine monday? good I hope.
I have woken up feeling much better after working on this slushy wall hanging of me and Scott. Anybody who knows mw knows I have the most awesome husband and i love this photo from our wedding day. I don't do having my photo taken so this is a rare find!!!!
Our wedding day was absolutely amazing and I loved every minute so with feeling not quite myself at the weekend I needed something to pull me back and cheer me up.
I was inspired completely with Allison's theme over on the Get Funky challenge blog which is 'Going round in circles'  .

So I got out my Colour Me Happy papercraft factory (....yup, I use it a lot!!!) and printed a couple of romantic looking pinks and browns off the contented coffee colourway.
A bit of martha branch treatment, some cricut cut flowers and a bit of bling and hey presto it was done!!!!!
I printed the gorgeous verse I found on scrapbook.com a while ago around the edges of the circle using word.
Here's a little close up of the little fronds,flowers and bling!!!
Well, I must dash and pick the little man up from school, he wasn't enthused on the idea of school at all today so I am hoping he has had a nice day after worrying bless him.
Hugs
Lou xxx

8 comments:

  1. Oh Lou this is such a lovely idea and nice photo of you both (I don't do photo's either). That would be a lovely gift for someone.
    Love it
    Hugs
    Fi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh!! this is so lovely you look stunning and so happy.
    Glad you are feeling better xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lou this is so lovely and what a fabulous photo of you both. I love how you have decorated it and also the super wording you have added.
    Max x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWZERSSSS.....this is beautiful hun it really is I'm the same am not good having piccies took but now hubby & kids make me so i'm normally maybe caught hiding my face or grimacing with clenched teeth lol. This is fabulous & something beautiful to treasure hun love it!!!

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Lou, I love this! Love the embellies on this! Also, you are so pretty! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Lou! You are such a lovely couple. How romantic! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lou, I love this project and what a great way to cheer yourself up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work - I love the sentiment. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)