Sunday 6 February 2011

LOTV thanks.

Happy sunday peeps!!!

Well PJ day went down very well at our house today! we have ad a lovely relaxing day and I have even had time in between climbing the ironing mountain and exploring into the wilderness of the understairs cuppboard to get a bit of crafting done (...saving the fruits of that for another day though!!)

I made this LOTV thank you card on wednesday but forgot all about blogging it! I am very thankful to the person it was for so I hope it showed in the card.I wanted some really gentle colour to go with my yummy Laura Ashley paper so Rosie got lots of light browns and pinks colouring treatment!!
I added a little butterfly from a punch that one of my special friends got me for my birthday a couple of years ago.
Rosie recipe!!.
Promarkers-
Skin- vanilla and soft peach.
Hair-buttercup, sandstone and caramel.
Cardie,sox and flowers-pastel pink.
Skirt and shoes- sandstone and caramel
Soles of shoe- Henna.
Bouquet wrapping- buttercup.
Leaves- pear green.
Antique linen distress ink.
Lacey circles nestie.
SU jewelerry tag punch and stamp set.

So I am going to enter little Rosie over on the ABC challenge blog because their challenge this week is N for nesties and Papertake weekly who have an Anything Goes with optional flowers on their challenge.
Off to bath Mo and get back out to my crafty garage! go that crafty feeling today and am absolutely determined to do the basic grey, allsorts and kathy's sketch challenge this week!!
Thank you for popping in!
Hugs Lou xxxx

11 comments:

  1. Toooo cute.....I like the image.......TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checked out the Tiddlyinks blog..I really like the digi stamps.....and will be sure to go over and purchase a few......TFS.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute and I want that die
    Allisonx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Lou Ooh! this is just so gorgeous,luv the soft pretty colours and the little tied tag/paper torn-very lovely Lou.
    big hug,Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this, soft colors awesome coloring, wish i could do that ! hope your weekend has been fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL Lou .. .. you are more than welcome to come and live with me but "Little Mo" has to come too and you will only be able to stay until my babies need to come to stay .. .. only one spare bedroom LOL!!! (The now fumigated Ward 2).

    Far too many scrappy bits (snippets) for my own good in my craft pod .. .. but that's what comes of making lots of crafty creations I suppose.

    Gorgeous make here Lou.

    Love all your distressing and your colour choices. Super cute image too!!

    You have been very brave tackling that ironing mountain .. .. I hope you got a bravery award.

    Have a good week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clever girl you have done it again another fab card

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lou, this is so pretty, I love the colours & the distressing is perfect
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card and so well put together. I'm a little worried are you running out of paper hun as this one has a tear in it !!! lol
    No love that effect hun.
    Hugs
    Fi xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me again hun I'm playing catch up as I'm behind yet again :0( This is another gorgeous card I soooo love the image & I love pink & brown I think its 1 of the prettiest colour combo's to use on a card actually I've not done one ooooh for maybe a week in them colours.....oh gosh it could be more tbh. You know what I will be doing at some point this week lol. Thanks for the imspiration hunni mmwah

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Lou, the beautiful soft colors look so lovely with the adorable LOV image. LOVe this card and the distressing is FAB! xxD

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)