Sunday 13 February 2011

Love Love Love,bum bum bum bum, Love Love Love.....

Ok so did you like my beatles intro?!!!! :)

I have been having a bit of a play with Funky Hands fabulous Love Love Love download this morning!! Who could resist a bit of funkiness for valentines day?! I think they are just perfect.
The challenge over on papertake weekly is Have a Heart so I am popping these little cuties in  for that challenge!!!



The cuts on these cards are from my doodlecharms cart on my cricut, love that cart!!!!

So today I am multi tasking!! Mo and I are watching night at the museum 2 with popcorn whilst the cleaner soaks into the bath and the bleach soaks into the toilets! then onto the mountain of ironing I got washed over the last 2 days and fab hubby hung out to dry around the house whilst I was at craft club yesterday.
Mo wants to go on daddy's computer later so I am hoping to attempt to find my craft desk under all the mess while he does that and then hopefully we can have a lazy afternoon!!!

All the stamped sentiments on these cards come from the Love n That Betty stamp set, also from Funky Hand.

Right must get on!!
huge hugs
Lou xxxx

6 comments:

  1. WOW...these are all fabulous I couldnt pick a fave out of any of them cus they are all awesome. FAB FAB FAB.... enjoy your chillaxing afternoon shug.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are all so adorable Lou. Enjoy your movie (its a good one) and have a lovely crafty afternoon.
    Max x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are really busy there....don't us women always have to multi task? I spend my life doing three or four different things all at once lol.
    How do we find time to craft? Your cards are lovely though and the cocktail stick is a great idea x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Lou these are lovely it puts mine to shame that I spent last night making.
    Ummm Multi-tasking only use women can do that !! lol
    Hugs
    Fi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards! Love them all! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)