Tuesday 15 March 2011

Tiddly Inks challenge 42- Lucky Me!!

Image- Froggie Thoughts from tiddly Inks.
Promarkers- Pear Green, gold and honeycomb.
Papers- Craft The Year Away cd -rom from Funky Hand.
Shamrock- A Childs Year cricut cart.
Martha Stewart cherich punch.
SU tiny tags punch and stamp set.

Its Tiddly Tuesday again and that means a fun new challenge over on the Tiddly Inks challenge blog.

This week, Challenge 42, is all about GREEN!!

To give you some ideas for green theres St. Patrick's Day coming up and spring knocking at our door. So grab your favourite Tiddly Inks image and get going on a creation that either encompass a St. Patrick's Day theme  OR run with the environmental theme of Save The Earth!
Just pop over to the challenge blog to get some inspiration from the Dt who have rocked the challenge as always, they are awesome gals xxx

I went for a bit of St Patrick and luck for my card. I just had to use the frog prince from the froggie thoughts set for my image. He needs some luck finding that princess to kiss him doesn't he?!!
The sentiment is from my scrap'n'fonts newsletter freebie set, its so sweet.

My papers are all from my Craft The Year Away cd, I love the green spotty one behind my froggie!!! its so cool and I love how all the greens mush together so fab, Anice rocks at that colour co-ordinating thing  (...which is totally fabulous as I don't do co-ordinating that well and normally cheat with double sided paper packs!!!!!)

I am entering this little guy in the Luck of the irish challenge over on the Allsorts challenge blog too as he will fit just nicely in that with that....who knows he might find an irish princess over there!!! :)

In a couple of hours I will be posting again with the new Funky Fifteenth challenge for Get Funky so please pop back and see me again!!
Hugs Lou xxx

13 comments:

  1. Hi Lou super card and loving the frog, great sentiment too.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome hunni I love it. The image is fabulous & the sentiment is perfect. Natalie is still poorly but at least she is better than what she was, thank you so much for asking shug.
    You could prob enter this into CES Challenges hun as our challenge is men & this could be given to anyone I think....who wouldn't want this its fab!!!

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. As cute as can be, Lou! Love that little froggie and the fab shamrock and sentiment. What glorious papers, too! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lou - this is gorgeous hon! I love the papers the plaid and the polka-dot! The colors are gorgeous! Love your inking and that clover is fabulous!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, sooooooo sweet! l Love all the patterns! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a lovely cute card, this is super sweet and the colours all go so well. Just a great card all round.
    Hugs
    Fi xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lou - this is ADORABLE!!! I love all of the detailing and subtle accents! My favorite is the crown tag!

    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lou, I love it! that frog is too cute and your saying sentiment is just great!
    Marlena:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi lou,

    this is totally cute!!! awesome sentiment.

    greetings femke

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the frog lou, looks great. All springy in colour all yummy.
    love and bugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lou, this is great, the frog is fab
    Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a fabulous card, I love it :o)

    thanks very much for entering my Irish theme this week at Allsorts

    hugs

    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lou, I love this Irish frog. Perfect for a green card and for St. Paddy's day.

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)