Tuesday 14 June 2011

Another one for the lili of the valley anything goes challenge!!

Image- Love Grows from Lili of the valley.
papers- MME and cream pearlescent paper.

Hello Peeps!! me again!!

A friend at work asked me if I could make an engagement card for her to give to her friend. I just had to use one of my super sweet new Lili of the valley stamps that I bought on sunday (...yup, I got 12!!! and now I am saving up for some of the new cute little girl ones!!!) This one is called 'Love Grows' and it is a perfect little summery image too.

I cut out a heart shape with my cricut on my fabulous stamping card, (that I also bought a bit more of at the show!!! you can never have enough...) and coloured it in with my promarkers. The little pot has some pink glaze pen on and it looked so cute! I also added a little natural rafia to the heart and ran some pearlescent cream paper through my cuttlebug with the tiny hearts embossing folder, that got distressed with a bit of frayed burlap, along with the heart!!!!
And of course, the much needed punched edge from Martha!! a card should never be without one!!!!! this one is the doily hearts punch.
The teeny butterfly with its congrats sentiment is one from my stash that my lovely Kat sent me in blog candy a few years ago. I use it all the time, its so cute!!!
Here is a close up...

OMG!!! its so cute!!! I can't wait to open a few more of my stamps tonight!!!

I am going to enter this one in the LOTV challenge blogs Anything Goes challenge ( I hope its ok to enter 2?) .
And the Totally Papercrafts Summer challenge as this is such a cute summery little image.

I promise not to post anymore tonight!! :) :) and please scroll down if you are looking for my Tiddly Tuesday post!!

Huge hugs Lou xxxxx

8 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie wow I love love love this card I love how you've done the love heart its really unique.....I love it sweetie.
    oooooh sounds like you had fun at the weekend hun I'm looking forward to seeing all your new stamps hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Lou this is so super cute I just LOVE IT. I Love the way to have put it all together and colored in so beautifully. WOW it's so much.
    Hugs Fi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I Love how the heart frames them in green!!! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card lou. I love the heart shape you used for the image.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable Lou, love the burlap stain, I must get me some, it goes perfectly with craft cardstock. The image is so cute in the heart cut, loving this layout and the Martha border. Tres sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!Lou this is really lovely,what sweeties they are on the heart shape-great idea!!
    Love too the colours/papers and the rafia- all very pretty.
    hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it - what a great idea - perfect image for summer - Thanks for joining in at TPC this week - Good Luck
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling card! Thanks for playing along in the LOTV challenge!

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)