Thursday 23 June 2011

LOTV challenge 102- a sketch.

Morning peeps!!

Well,we were up early at the house of daubney today thanks to someone's car alarm going off.....repeatedly so I gave up trying to go back to sleep and decided to get busy doing some making instead.

When I turned on my google reader the new LOTV challenge was up and it was a yummy sketch by Donalda so that was what I decided to work on first!! Pop over there to see the sketch and their DT's awesome cards, I love them all!! I am also entering this cutie in the I love promarkers challenge blogs Anything Goes challenge. I used blush, soft peach, buttercup, sandstone,caramel, dusky pink, pear green, olive green and ivory to shadow. And the Sweet Stampin challenge blogs Things with Wings challenge.

I decided my new little pom pom fairy was going to get her first inking for this one!! I bought her at the stamp magic show, (along with 11 other  LOTV friends to keep her company...!!!!) and I love how this card turned out. The sketch is so nice to work with so I can see a few more popping out yet!!!!

I stamped her with memento rich cocoa onto a fabric doily and then coloured her with promarkers. They bled a little on the material but I have decided they added to the sketchy look of the cute little fairy. You can just about pick out the sparkle on her pom poms and wings but its still a little overcast here so taking a piccy is tricky!!!!

So don't forget to pop over to the LOTV challenge blog and look at the sketch, I am not putting a piccy on here or you wouldn't go for a visit now would you!!!!!! :)

Off to work/school for me and Little Mo, who has lost another tooth this morning!!! oh my goodness, he has such a huuuuge gap now with all 4 front teeth gone, I must admit he looks kinda cute though and the lisp he has gained is so sweet!!!!!

Thank you for popping in on me, huge hugs Lou xxxx

16 comments:

  1. OMG this is stunning, it looks so vintage.
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie, this is just beautiful, gorgeous work hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Lou this is just gorgeous,great idea on the fabric and she looks sooooo pretty-love all.
    Can't believe Mo has lost all four teeth so close together,bless him.
    hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, how sweet is this Lou, lovely card hun. Like the doily, great idea.
    Hugs
    Fi xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable. The image stamped on the fabric is fantastic, very different indeed, must try it!!
    Thank you for joining in this week at Sweet Stampin, hope you will join us again next week. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just the most gorgoeous card ever!!! I love these LOTV stamps and have one of them too, just to cute. Loving the stamped image on the fabric doiley is so original, never seen anything like it before - I'm in ore. Thank you for entering her at Sweet Stampin this week, hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, just love how you have stamped onto the fabric, a brilliant idea.hugs Rach xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW such a beautiful card, love the doiley.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful, I'm just getting into LOTV so this is fabulous inspiration for me! Thanks so much for playing along with our Sweet Stampin challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, this is gorgeous, brilliant and so clever! Love this image, and what a great way to use it.

    Beautiful card!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the effect you created by stamping on the doily, gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Lou! I love the effect this has. So so soft and beautiful! Lucky you with all the LOTV's! Gorgeous! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow this is beautiful, love the fabric doily

    http://janetscraftycreations.blogspot.com/2011/06/challenge-102sketch-by-donalda-lily-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful card, gorgeous image and colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  16. and I forgot to say,

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week too,

    hugs,

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)