Wednesday 17 August 2011

working through my prize pack from Meredith!!!!

 Hello Peeps!!!

Me and feeling rough do not sit together well so tonight I have been taking my mind of poorly by working through some of the gorgeous images I got in my prize pack from Meredith for helping out with Ryan's cards.
Please click here for more info on how you can help and get yours too!! I haven't even got half of them coloured in yet!! These were just the first few that fell out of my printer this afternoon!!!

I was very chiffed when my 11 year old big boy returned from his holiday for a quick visit and deemed my Grumpie from Smeared Inks donation "Cool" !!!
 ooooh I love this cute mermaid!!!!

 Fabulous Bombshell set!! loved making this bookmark, my BFF got me started on these a couple of weeks ago and they are oodles of fun, thank you Fi xxxxxxx

And this is the last one I have managed to get done!
Wow, what a prize pack filled with yummies so far. Huge Thanks to Meredith and all the awesome people who have donated prizes for the pack. Aida from Tiddly inks who has been in a few of my posts recently is also included in the pack.
What I loved even more is that there were so many I wasn't really aware of and have really enjoyed recieving. My octopede butterflies are sat coloured on my craft desk still, too tired to do anymore and want to get to bed before the paracetemol run out!!!!

 If you feel like making a card for Ryan, please click on the linky at the start of this post and get creating away!!!

Thank you for peeking
Hugs Lou xxxx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards sorry to hear you are not well and hope you feel better soon.
    Hugs louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw sorry to hear you aren't feeling well...hope you get better soon. It's not affected your crafting as these are all totally gorgeous hun.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faulous card you've made with the prizepack stamps, haven't even started on them yet! =)
    Feel better soon!
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW ! Your cards are fantastic ! You have been a busy bee ! Love them all ! Hugs and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are stunning sweetie hope you feel better very soon x x x

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)