Saturday, 29 October 2011

Funky Hand's twelve Crafters Crafting Blog Hop!!!


Papers and Digi's from Twelve Crafters Crafting !!!
Available for Pre-Order Today!!!
Morning Peeps!!

I am soooooo excited to have you all here for Funky Hand's first ever blog hop!!!!!! now, before I start, if you have come straight to my blog, you need to go back to the start over on
She has been busy making a little video to help you all through the hop!! If you have come to me from Anice's blog you are on the right track!!!

I was so excited when the Twelve Crafters Crafting cd came through my letterbox. It is jam packed full of the most beautiful christmas papers and templates and a whole tonne of awesome christmas digi's and sentiments, playing with all of those in the workspace with the added yumminess of the writer and omgosh!! its like christmas coming early!!

I have been working with the Angel on The Tree colourway. Its devine. It is full of lovely purples and greys and I loved it because of its super funkiness. I love exploring new christmassy colours that are a step away from the normal traditional ones.

There are 4 different papers on this card,I wanted it full of layers to showcase some of the yummy papers there are on the cd. The snowflake paper is one of the digi stamps that I repeated a few times in the workspace to make myself another little paper to add to it!!! And just how cute is that little snowman???!! I rolled him around my thumb to make him pop out a bit.I added a bit of metallic thread and a little chrimble tree charm to finish it off!!
Did ya'll guess what my letter is yet....... its a D
So now I have waffled to you,the next person to hop on over to is......... 

Now, before you go on over, don't forget to leave the all important comment on my blog, and the rest of the hop teams blog's, to be in with a chance to win the awesome new Twelve Crafters crafting papercraft factory cd.
Good Luck!! and hugs
Lou xxxx

42 comments:

furrypig said...

Hi Lou it has been great to visit your blog and your card is fantastic. I love the 'extra' touches like the little tear/distress area and the tied blingy string.

TheKatsWhiskers said...

LOVE this!!!! You're so clever, Lou xxx

Kath said...

I love the little snowman.
I like what you have done with him too.Lovely snowflakes.
Kath

Paula Gale said...

Morning Lou

here's to a successful blog hop...

Paula x x x

Jackie said...

Good Morning, this is my first blog hop, what fun!

Jackie

Lyn Taylor said...

It's the first time I have ever followed a blog hop, so here goes. Love the card, I love the muted colours. Wish me luck with the hop...

Lyn xx

Anonymous said...

I love the colours of this Lou.
Nicky (madhousekeeper)

Anice said...

I love your snowman Lou..here's to a fun blog hop!
Anice xx

Hazel said...

Lovely card, cute little charm too! Hazel x

Anonymous said...

just popping by top say hi on our blog hoppy weekend lol gorgeous card hun, love those papers I will be using that collection next I think :o)

hugs

Amanda xx

Allison said...

gorgeous card Lou
AllisonX

Jenny said...

Gorgeous card Lou...such a lovely colour combo on this set! I also love the sparkley twine, Anice had some on her card too, am I spotting a new trend?! HUGS x

Katina said...

Hi Lou, I adore everything about this card! You've shown off the papers so well and the snowman looks fab cut out.
xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Lou - love Craftybirdie x

Anonymous said...

This is my first blog hop too. Love the card.

Marian

Angela said...

What a great colour combo and the snowman is so cute!

Ax

Anonymous said...

Hi Lou, love the card - some great items to give me ideas for my cards. Lady_j13 (Joanne Reeves)

Doreen said...

What a gorgeous card.xxx

Janice said...

Lovely card, I like all the jaunty angles. Thanks.

Bella said...

That's a really pretty card.. effective but elegant!

Catherine said...

This is such a sweet card Lou ! I love the different papers and the little charm is too cute ! Have a great week-end my dear friend ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Anonymous said...

beautiful colours and i love the snowman, so cute x Sonja Stannard

craftyhands said...

Hi Lou loved your card, especially the little charm - I always put one on every card I make.

Debs Willis said...

Such a cute snowman, & love the idea of using a digi to create another paper.

Deb x

Lynn said...

Hi there, love your card! Lynn xx

Jacee said...

Fabulous card, love the little charm
Hugs Jacee

CatJayBee said...

Love just a flash of colour against the grey background.

Tip Top said...

So cute!! Love the little tree!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Deeeeeelightful creation! Lovely papers! Hugs, Lesley

Jules said...

Hi Lou

I love all the different papers you have incorporated into this gorgeous creation.

Love the snowman and your cute little charm!!

Hope you are having a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Rachel Webber said...

Gorgeous card!

Vicky said...

Hi my sweetie totally yummy card I love the soft colour & the oh so cute snowman....

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

LadyJ113 said...

A lovely card Lou, the layers and colour choice are fab .
Jan x

Michaela said...

Hi Lou
Cool card!
Michaela xx

Craftbugmum said...

Well Lou does it again super card hun, Love it.
Hugs Fi xx

Debbie said...

Hi Lou, loving your card.All the papers are amazing as usual.Cute snowman.Like the charm and speech bubble.Love Debbie Johns x

Anonymous said...

First blog hop for me too. Love the dusky lilacs and sweet little snowman.

Carol Cole

gillybean said...

Love the card, the snowman is so cute

Jackie said...

Hi Lou, love your card x

Anonymous said...

Hi Lou
Cute snowman card. I like the colour scheme. Denise x

Carol said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours. Carol x

Anonymous said...

Great Card just love snowmen
Caryl