Saturday 31 December 2011

Time Flies !!!

Morning Peeps!!

Before I go on much further I want to wish you all a super fab and very happy new year. I have had such a year of ups and downs but mostly ups and I wanted to thank each and every one of you for being my "ups"!!
You comments and encouragement cheer me up so very much and wombling along to your blogs inspires me each and every day. So huge huge hugs go out to you all xxxxxxx

This holiday has been very much family time. I haven't been out much and I have loved every minute. I have managed to spend some time with most of my family which has been wonderful and yesterday scott, mo and I had a wonderful day, followed by a fantastic night for scott, Ryan and I. Mo was so sleepy he had gone to bed before ryan arrived so scott, ryan and I vegged out on the settee and watched the Fast Five (..,,yeah again but you know you can never get too much of vin deisel....:) !!)


The clock above is the clock that we made for our parents, scott's nana and grandad and scott's sister and BIL. You would not believe how many photo's of our squidgy boys we needed to take for this clock!!!!

I had decided that I wanted the boys to be looking at each other from 2 of the windows and then together in the last one. Its a shadowbox clock so sorry about the shadows in the photo I took, they look really cute nestled in their boxes!!! I think in all we had 100 pictures of Ryan, 200+ of Mo and the just 8 of them together as they always get a good piccy together straight away!!!

I have some crafting planned for today and trying to catch up with my BF on skype!! Have a fabby new year!!

huge hugs Lou xxxx

5 comments:

  1. This is fabulous gift Lou....I bet they loved it hun..!

    and wishing you a happy new year too sweetie... :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE how you have them looking at each other, it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic clock Lou ! The photos are great, love the way they look at each other ! With lots of hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh sweetie this is absolutely gorgeous I love it & I love the way it looks like they are looked at each other....brilliant hun even if it did take loads of tries lol.

    Happy new year hun, may the new year ahead surround you in lots of love, peace & happiness.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super present I bet they loved it.
    Hugs Fi xx

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)