Tuesday 7 February 2012

Tiddly Inks new release!! More Wryn's!!!!! wohooo!!

Promarkers- blush,sinkissed pink and coral-skin
sandstone,caramel and cocoa- browns
pastel blue,denim blue and midnight blue-denims
vanilla,putty and cinammon- hair

SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!! there are new Wryn's over in the Tiddly Inks shop and omgosh you are going to love them!!!!! 
I have made a few cards with them so far but this morning I just had to share this super cute little Howdy Cowgirl Wryn! oooh I love her so much!! I had so much fun playing making this card!!! isn't she just the cutest ever?!!!! I love her little hobby horse!!

I popped her into a little text circle in word and then cut a nice big circle so that I could have some fun with a cardbase of cowgirly-ness!! :)
The card itself is 8x8 so there was plenty of room to have a good play around with space!!
The papers are from a huge stash I bought a few years ago from the kanban factory, they all went together so nicley. I added a little lasso in string and cut out some boot, sheriff stars and horse shoes from the scraps to make my embellies!!! I loved making this card so much!!
I am popping this little cutie over in the Free and easy challenge on the allsorts challenge blog.

So new Wryn's are in.......:) 
well here they are.... (and their piccies are of course linked to thier homes in the shop just to help you out a little :) :) I am sooo good to you all!!!!!!)
OMG!!! aren't they adorable????!! if I get chance to take a piccy I will be back later to show you my Heartfelt  Love Wryn card.

Right then off for a cuppa and Mo squishes!!! I am finally feeling a little more me today and not so sicky at all so thats great!!
huge hugs Lou xxxx
why are you still reading.....quick go get those Wryn's :) :) :)ooxxoo

12 comments:

  1. So cute!!!! So mush detail to look at.
    Hugs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lou

    A fabulous card .. .. great colours and layout.

    The perfect papers to go alongside.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning sweetie this is absolutely gorgeous love that you have used circles and blue!! and the little horse shoes are fab x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi lou,

    great card!!! love all the cute western paper and elements you have used. they are just perfect for this image.

    greetings femke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww love those little cowboy boots, great card Lou. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh - I must have them, of course! :) LOVE your card, Lou, as always - it's wonderful! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tee hee, how cute. The cowgirl is sensational, love the little boot charms and the awesome sentiment.

    Both are so fantabulous. Me, my mojo is on Holiday - yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this - you found a great font to go with Wryn :) Stunning as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. fantastic card lou.love how you have done the wording and gorgeous new image and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Love Love this card so much love this as much as I love these images & as soon as I saw them on I went over to buy straight away lol.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute!!
    What did you use to make these cute blue flowers?

    Bye, Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an awesome idea Lou! I need to try this and soon!

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)