Tuesday 20 March 2012

Super Spy Wryn....


Morning  Peeps!!!

How are you all this fine Tiddly Tuesday?? :) I am so super excited because there is a gorgeous new Wryn out!!
Now I love Christy so much because a couple of weeks ago my boss asked if I could make a spy card for her little girl who is into all things Spy!! so I emailed Christy and begged for a Secret Agent/Spy style Wryn and omgoodness did she deliver!!
I actually squeeled when she arrived in my inbox!! isn't she awesome!!
 
...I have linkied the picture to help you to get to her.....quick :) :) I am so thoughtful!!!!

This card isn't the card I have made for Millie, I am saving that one for later in the week!! but I cannot tell you how much fun this little Wryn is to play with!!

I made my own backing paper by googling 'Top Secret'. I printed it onto white card, then added my circley distress stamp over the edges and then came the really fun part....splodging my inky fingers all over it for fingerprints!!!! he he he he!! I am such a big kid!!! It brought back awesome memories of me,my brother and my sister going round collecting peoples finger prints on little strips of paper with squares drawn on so we could identify them!!! ahhh happy days!! :)

I added some alphabits from the Funky Hand Steam Funk download to spell out 'SSHHH'. I punched them out with my teeny sqaure punch and inked the edges, popped them up on some foam squares and then splodged them onto the card to follow the shape of the top secret sign.

Wryn is coloured up with my promarkers in some lovely secret agent colours!! I used..
sandstone,cocoa and burnt sienna for her trench coat,boots and hat.
cool grey 1-5 for her dress,briefcase and glasses.
apricot,ginger and spice for her hair.

So thats me for today. I have a bit of an icky tummy today but I am still feeling much happier in myself today. I had a pep talk from my BFF yesterday morning and I know I can face this head on now. I don't know what I would do without her. Love ya Fi xxxxxxxx

Off to get the little man ready for school now! have a fab day peeps and quick...go get that Super Spy Wryn!!!!
huge hugs Lou xxxxx

12 comments:

  1. Super card lou and what a great image
    Hugs louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning sweetie this is just gorgeous I love this especially the top secret looks amazing an perfect for her x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am loving this A LOT Lou ! Your card is fantastic ! Love the background and your colouring is - as always - stunning ! Love it love it love it ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie this is super duper fabulous shug as soon as I saw this image in the newsletter I knew it would become my fave Wryn I love this one sooooooo much. Love your backing paper hun you have done an awesome job with that.

    Hope you are feeling better soon sweetie but glad you feel better in yourself.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Lou this is fantastic and I agree what an awesome image. Sorry to hear you are not feeling great but good that you are feeling happier in yourself (I know that feeling well). Chin up xx
    Max x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! really great card Lou,fab backing paper and looks like it was fun too :))))
    hugs Lou.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun idea with all those finger prints!!! Very, very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is totally brilliant sweetie what a fab idea love those finger prints! hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lou this is awesome! Fantastic idea to make your own paper, super creative! I am truly impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow another fabulous card! Love the fingerprints, such a clever idea!

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic!!! I love the paper you made. You're a crafting genius!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super card and great layout and use of digi images. Super colouring as always.
    Hugs
    Fi x
    Chin up and hold your head high your better than them don't be beat. xx

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)