Monday 30 July 2012

Fetch a sketch challenge 29 midway!!

Image-New Things from A day for Daisies
                                  Papers- Rainbow Polkadots from Funky Hand
Sentiment- Cute as a bug clear stamp set from Tiddly inks


Morning Peeps!!
We are midway over on the Fetch A Sketch challenge blog so I am popping in to give you a little bit more inspiration for joining in!! 

So,heres a reminder of the sketch our gorgeously gorgeous Jenny has designed for us.... 

Remember that you can flip the sketch, rotate the sketch, resize it and make any type of project you like with it - as long as we can see the original sketch in your creation we'll be happy!
and a reminder of our sponsors for this challenge - A Day For Daisies is offering a $12 gift certificate to one lucky winner to spend in the store!

And Funky Hand is offering a download of the winners choice from the store!


Well I am off now to enjoy some aunty time with my jake and boo. Mo was so desperate to see boo that sam and I had to squeeze in an extra playday before my official aunty duty starts next week. I am mega sore still but I just know these 3 little crazy people are going to be what keeps me happy today, their giggling and daftness is enough medicine to keep anyone on top of the world!!

Thank you for popping in on me 
huge hugs Lou xxxx

12 comments:

  1. looking great your new card!! thanks for you commend on my blog!!
    Hugs Tiets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, such a lovely image and the colours are beautiful

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so so adorable Lou ! I love your paper ! The image is cute and the little ladybirds are just the perfect finishing touch ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Lou - fabby colouring and I love how you used the sketch! Love it, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card :o) Love that sweet image, fab spotty paper and cute little ladybirds! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow!! Your colouring is fabulous and I love the image - gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my, love the polka dots, the lady bugs are wonnnnerful, the image is precious, squeeeeeee, I love it, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card! Love the colour scheme and wonderful colouring :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous layout Lou! Those little butterflies are adorable and I love the sweet image :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card well done , such a sweet Day for D image, Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab take on the sketch Lou! Lovely image and the spotty paper is perfect with the little ladybugs.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is truly cute as a bug. I love the way you colored this image.

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)