Tuesday 24 July 2012

Sugar bowl challenge 88- summertime and a sketch!

 Stamp- Spread Your Wings from Funky Kits
papers- A portfolio of papers in Ochre from Cuddly Buddly

Evening Peeps!!!
I am popping in with a late share tonight!! I have had an awesome day today. I dropped off a box of cards to my mum on sunday morning for her and dad to take out to the pub with them (...my craft room was getting over run with lou makes!!!) and she rang first thing this morning to say they had all gone and could I send some more please!!!!
I was so so excited because things have been tighter then my size 14 jeans this week penny wise and our fridge and cupboards were close to the state of old mother hubbards cupboards!! he he he!! so Mo and I went out to get some shopping and met scott for lunch then home for more playing!! a perfect day really!!
Now I just need my cards on ebay to sell so I can buy a new kettle! mine died yesterday but its not been too bad as its been so hot today that I only wanted my morning cuppa so I resorted to the saucepan of water on the hob idea. Mo stood watching what I was doing for a few minutes and then said..


"wow mummy,its just like when you were little in the olden days boiling your water in the pan"....


I had to laugh at him! he's so cute!!! so anyway tonight I decided to get out some stamps and have a go at the gorgeous sketch over on the Sugar Bowl challenge blog...
Challenge 88 (Summertime)
It was such a yummy sketch I couldn't resist so the card at the top was made for the summertime theme but I loved the sketch sooo much I had to make another one!! he he he!!! and I was in a distress ink kinda mood so there's not much colouring on it really, more a mono kinda feel to it.....
Stamp- Luv A Latte from Funky Kits
Papers-Sugar and spice vintage impressions from cuddly Buddly

I also want to say a huge thank you to the 3 peeps who emailed me yesterday to say my comments box wasn't playing for them, I have changed it back to a pop up box now so hopefully it will play nicely now!!!! :)


Thank you so much for popping back in on me! twice on one day again!! 
huge hugs Lou xxxx

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous beautiful colouring. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Both cards are gorgeous Lou. I love the image and the beautiful soft colours

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous as always Lou
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Lou and hope you get your kettle soon
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Lou these are so sweet! Love the cintage tones and those images are real cute. Oh I didn't realise you sell your cards! Is ebay the best place? I have been thinking about it....

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are gorgeous lou.i love your soft sepia colours and stunning images :D


    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh love these colors are awesome and love your images too, hope you get that kettle soon, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are so gorgeous Lou, I am not surprised they went like hot cakes ! Love your last two creations, the colours are so beautiful ! Love the tiny flowers too, so sweet ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fab work Lou I love the sepia style so effective hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey sweetie these are both absolutely gorgeous, I love the first one best its the bird so sweet huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just dropped by from the FB group. Love your stuff so I've stayed :)

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your cards are gorgeous! I love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)