Monday 6 August 2012

Give Big with Krista :)


Afternoon peeps!!

I am a 2 posts girl again today!!! lol!! I have been on Aunty duty today and whilst my little gang of peeps were playing outside I sat in my crafty room and did some craftying whilst keeping an eye on them!! he he he!! love the way my crafty garage is positioned right at the end of my drive and has an awesome view of the street where I live!

So onto my share!!!! :) How cute is this little chick?!! squeeeee!! I LOVE her!! she has a little bro too but I haven't had chance to colour him up yet!!! 
If you click on the cute little piccy below it will take you to the post on Krista's blog all about these 2 very special little digi's that Krista has created for charity to raise money for  St Jude's Children's Research Hospital.
saturated canary digis
I had some Huge Funky Love paper scraps left from my Fetch A Sketch DT card I  posted this morning so I got busy with my trimmer, martha punch and sewing thread and stitched to the soundtrack of the little peeps having scooter races and pushing each other down the little incline to my drive on the skateboard!! 
Balloon Wishes comes with some awesome little swaps to her balloon but I love the world one so much. I coloured it up, cut it out and gave it a good screw up to age and bobbly it a bit!! then I squished some silicone glue on and then attached it to the top of the balloon she came with! fab!!!! A bit of nestying and some punched corners with pearl pen pearls and she was all done!!!!


Here's a pile of promarkers....:) 


Right I am popping her in a couple of challenges! they are......

She was a total joy to colour and I can't wait to see how much money she raises. It  is so exciting and I can't wait to pop in and see what you all get creating with her!!
thank you for popping back in on me!!
huge hugs Lou xxx

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card wonderful image, good luck with the I ♥ ProMarkers challenge. Hugs Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, lou!! i love this card!! your stitches and twine-- all so sweet:). love your style, friend<3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous card Lou, I love all the details especially the sewing :)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lou this is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Lou, I love the image and your colouring is fabulous.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shes beautiful me darlin love it, Ih avent coloured mine up yet, hopefully tomorrow night, big huggies June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally lovin' this Lou! You're world balloon turned out awesome :) Can't wait to play with this little gal too- I hope she raises lots of money for St. Judes. Lots of hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lou this rocks!! So super duper cute! I love the stitching and the she looks absolutely adorable. You have done such an aamzing job! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Lou
    Hugs Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow, how cute is this!! super spotty and stripey too, thank you for joining in with the cutie pies xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh sweetie this is gorgeous, fab colouring job and I love the stitching.
    Big Hugs
    Clare
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome use of Krista's 'giving' image Lou. Gorgeous colours and I love the embroidery thread details! Totally fab. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pies this time. Crafty hugs. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)