Tuesday 25 September 2012

Oh come all ye crafters!!!!

Afternoon peeps!
I have had a wonderful morning with my mum and she is doing so well. The surgeon didn't have to do the major pinning this time and instead took out some more discs and a large amount of bone before he did his little cage and pinning thingy and mum feels so much better so I am so happy. We had a little drive and a walk around a few shops and she did so well. I have some huge DT catching up jobs to do now she is looking much better, it knocked me for 6 worrying about her over the last couple of weeks and I just couldn't concentrate properly on anything. Now I feel like I am floating happily in Lou Land again!!!

So my share for today was made with the help of a very gorgeous Little Mo. He saw the hole in the centre of the star I was making and said it would look lovely with "Twinkle Twinkle little star" in so being an ever so good mummy I gave him a pen and told him go for it!!! it looks so cute. He is saving it for his Great Grandad's christmas card now!!!

And how gorgeous are those papers???!!! they are from the new Oh come all ye crafters christmas download range from Funky Hand, click on the piccy below for more details because there is an awesome multi buy offer!!
Christmas Tree download
This was is my first make but oh boy am I hooked on these papers already!! I printed the whole lot out and am going to love wombling through some makes with them so much.

I cut the little star from the 'Fabulous Finds' cricut cartridge in the zingy green coloured paper and then just popped it onto a base of the stars and the red paper from the download.

Then I just threaded some stitching thread (in red, zingy green,dark green and brown to match the colours of the papers) through the slot in the star.

Right, I need to have a quick boiled water with Lemon before I go fetch Mo from school and strip the beds ready for washing...though I fear its going to have to be tumbley drier dried because the weather here today totally sucks!! the wind is awesome but the showers that keep plomping down with it are not so!!!! lol!!!
huge hugs Lou xxxx

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lou !!

    hugs Astrid xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! really cute card Lou and Mo did a fab job :)))))
    So pleased for you and your Mum that she is getting better,hope we will get some lovely sunny Autumn days to enjoy soon.
    take care,BIG hug.Lou,xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lou, this is darling, love the star and the paper and the colors, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous fantastic colours, gorgeous work sweetie, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous lou.your papers and design are stunning and i love the star.
    so plesed that your mum is doing well after her op :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to hear your mu is doing well lou. I love your gorgeous card...how cute is that little star!! Great work :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooooooo glad your mum is ok sweetie & extremely glad she didnt have the bigger op yayyyyyyyyy so chuffed for my Lou Lou.
    Your card is sooooo fabbylicious & Mo's writing on that star tees it off perfectly.........can he come do mine please...........I have a cage as well that he can play in lol, saw your other post hun above lol. Soooooooooooo cute!!

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lou and Mo your card is soooooo sweet ! I love the papers and the sentiment in the middle is just perfect ! So glad to hear your Mum is getting better ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those papers and your card is gorgeous Lou!

    So glad your mum's op was successful and she's on the road to recovery.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)