Wednesday 7 November 2012

Little treat bags!

Papers- Twelve crafters crafting from Funky Hand
ribbon from stash
yummy gingerbread peeps from big sis!!
Morning Peeps!!
hope you are all having a great week!! this morning I am doing the normal run to wragby to have brekkie with mum and grandad and then this afternoon I am catching up with my friend Sarah and we are having cake and tea!! yummy!!

Even more exciting is that yesterday I became an Aunty again and oooooh Tyrese is just gorgeous!! I am hoping to go see him over the weekend and get you all some piccies and my little sister was a trooper. She went through an 11hr labour with just gas and aie to deliver him at a healthy wieght of 8lb12!! so a great week for me all round really!!!

Anywhoo on with my bloggy for today!!
Every year Little Mo likes to take all his class mates a christmas present..that means mummy making 30 little somethings and this year I think I have decided to go with this little treat above.
They are quick and fun to make. I just nestied 3 different papers- 2 from the Twelve crafters crafting cd rom from Funky Hand because I know I will never run out of that gorgeous paper if I need it, don't you just love digi paper!!! and I inked the edges silver.

A bit of tape and a little cellophane bag and they were done. I added some ginger bread man ribbon from my stash to the bottom to just finish it all off. Then I showed Mo and he said " oooh they are cute mummy but please can I have sweeties in them instead because the gingerbread people will be sad if they get eaten"........romfl!!!! so I guess it will be sweeties going in them when I make the rest!!!

Have a fabulous day everyone!
huge hugs Lou xxxxx

15 comments:

  1. I love these treat bags the gingerbread men are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww... Mo is too cute ! But I must say I would not mind eating those sweet little gingerbreadmen ! Your treat bag is gorgeous Lou ! Love the ribbon at the bottom ! And congratulations for being an auntie again ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh Lou, this just looks so yummmmmmy!!!
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This such a lovely little gift. You always come up trumps. Little Mo is really lucky to have such a talented Mum. My goodness, well done to your little Sister a 8lb 12oz baby! That's one big babe to have naturally..that's my opinion anyway who has never given birth in her life!!
    Big love to you, enjoy your day
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a brilliant idea - so useful for all sorts of little gifties! Love it Lou
    and congrats one the new little bundle in the family too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These sorts of bags are just fab. Love em!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL this made me smile so much how cute x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous and fab idea and they do look very yummy
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. mmmmm...gingerbread men. If you have some looking for a home I'll adopt them. It's a great project and very effective, especially when you consider how expensive little trat bags are in shops! Best wishes to all the family on the new arrival and well done to your sister xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab project, these cute little bags are just perfect for yummy treats, mmmm gingerbread, I love them.

    Tracy
    X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on becoming an aunty again Lou. I became a great aunt a couple of weeks ago - makes me feel really old!

    Gorgeous treat bag and even your ginger bread peeps are smiley like you, lol!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. so gorgeous lou.love the sweet gingerbread ribbon and even yummier real ones ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yummy gingerbread and smashing wrappings x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Lou

    Gorgeous little treat bags .. .. Mo will be extra popular come Christmas!!

    Congratulations on becoming an Auntie again .. .. a new baby to snuggle!! How lovely!!!

    Have a good day.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lou these are precious and oh I bet those kiddos will enjoy, congrats on the new family addition, enjoy your snuggles, hugs

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)