Monday 27 May 2013

Princess Peanelope......


MME Enamel dots.
Morning everyone!!

Its Lou here with a post for you on this gorgeous monday morning!! I was in a stamping mood yesterday and Princess Peanelope was on the recieving end of my inkiness!! he he he!! I sat in the front garden with Mo and coloured away while he played on his Ipad. He has been poorly but the Dr wants us to get him out in the sun as much as possible so we chilled in the sun on our front garden!!

It was also gorgeously sunny so out came the delicious MME Katie and co Cambridge Court papers and enamel dots. They just scream summer deliciousness at me. 

The lace has been sat in my DT box waiting for the perfect moment to be used and this was it! it matched the papers perfectly.

So today we are just doing a little more vegging out. Mo was more settled in the night last night with no calpol at 3:30am runs needed so hopefully he is over the worst!! I am going to have a little crafty time and Mo wants to do some Legoing and Scott is going to take the furball princess for her early morning ploddikins!!

Have an awesome day everyone and thank you for popping in on me

huge hugs Lou xxx

12 comments:

  1. WOW what a beautiful card and your colouring is awesome Lou, hugs my friend, Vick xxx
    the-artful-codger.blogspot.com
    My YTChannels vixcrfats & saturatedcnary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous Hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sweetie I do hope Little Mo will soon be better ! Give him a hug for me will you ?
    Your card is soooo beautiful Sweetie ! Love your papers and the lace is just the perfect embellie for the image ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning hun and thank you for popping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment on my challenge card recently...means a lot!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooooooooooooo so stunning lou..those papers and colours are really lush and I love the fabulous sc image.
    I hope your little man is better soon hun.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card!!! Love those papers & colors!!! Hope your son feels better ASAP!! Hard on him & hard on momma, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Lou loving this card and the gorgeous detail.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Lou! Love the colours and that stamp is gorj! Fabby papers too, love the turned down corner. Big hugs, Wends xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Lou, she's stunning. I think she maybe popping into my basket at some point soon. LOVE IT !!!
    Big HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great project. I love all the colors and everything:)You are so talented:) Following on Boglovin
    Tabitha's Designs Blog
    Low priced fun Digi Papers and Stamps:)
    New Challenge Blog on the Block:)

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)