Sunday 5 May 2013

SOG 30 day challenge make it furry..

Image- Boys Best friend Tobie from Some odd Girl.

Morning peeps!!
so I am still plodding along the little 30 day thang that those gorgeous SOG girlies have set up and this make was for the 'make it furry' day!!


I coloured my little cute image in with my promarkers ( in little Mo and Poppy colours of course!!) and when it came to the little pup I coloured her using all dots with my cool grey promarkers and then gently dabbed my blender pen on the top to make her go all furry. I tried to smoooshy fur out the edges of her too by running it along the edges.

Oh and I almost forgot! I masked off these cuties and stamped my magnolia text love heart over the top to get the love words behind them!!

Its so cute. Its actually an album front that I am going to make into a little album for Mo with lots of piccies in but that might take me a while!! he he he!!

Now, I've got to go now and treat myself to a couple of SOG fairies before Scott wakes up and see's me shopping for digi's!!! romfl!!

Have an awesome sunday everyone

huge hugs Lou xxx

8 comments:

  1. lou this is just so cute!! love the inking and the text behind them. such a gorgeous project :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Lou ! I looooove the paper and the charm is to die for !!! Enjoy your day Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie, this is just beautifully gorgeous hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card and you have colored it so well. You can actually feel the love between the boy and his dog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Lou this is sooo gorgeous,love your design,colouring and the sweet detail too.Hope you are having a nice long weekend,lovely to have some warm weather too.
    BIG hug,Lou.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeek, this turned out fabby Lou! So glad that you're having fun with the coloring challenge :) Many hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it Lou! Especially the clever masking for the words - looks brilliant hun! It'll be a fabby album for Mo, how gorgeous, lucky boy. I need to put a few together for Georgie too, so that inspires me :) Hugs, Wends xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous lou.i love the shape and stunning sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)