Thursday 15 August 2013

Saturated Canary challenge 50....Winged things!!

Stamp- Toby.

Afternoon Peeps!!! I'm back with another post today because its time for a new challenge overon the Saturated Canary challenge blog!! and this time its a super fun one, I LOVED this weeks challenge so I know you will!! The theme for Challenge 50 is..... 

"Winged Things"
so think an image with wings or
a winged embellishment like butterflies, bee's etc!!

Now for the details....

You must use either a:
Saturated Canary Digi
Saturated Canary rubber stamp, 
or Simply Sassy rubber stamp 

So for my make I just had to make my little Mo another holiday gift. I love love love making my little guy little surprise packages! and he LOVES Toby, like lots!!! 

So I decided to have my first go at an altered tin, now these are sooooooo much fun! you are going to want to buy a whole lot of tinned fruit and wash them out because I mean LOADS of fun!!!

I just had to cut my papers, ink up the edges and glue them onto the tin. I also put some inside the tin too but forgot to take a piccy of them before I stuffed it full of goodies for Mo!!! Then it was tine to splodge some colour on that awesome little stamp!

Toby is an absolute dream to colour and I went for one of my fav colour combo's again. Browns and blues are just magic for little guy projects!! and Mo absolutely loved the tin too, his little face this morning when I gave him it was just magical. I love that! 

So, don't forget to pop in on my awesome buddies to see what they made, its a swoonalicious post this week!!

huge hugs Lou xx

6 comments:

  1. No wonder Mo was pleased with this, it fabulous!! I love the cute image and gorgeous colours
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea! Fab colouring and the colours are just perfect for a boy. I need to expand my horizons and make something other than a card this weekend lol :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable Lou I just know he loved it and you are right I had tonnes of fun altering my tin! Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable!! Fab idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous sweetie, so cute!!

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is fabulous Lou.love the image and design and i bet mo loved all the goodies inside :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)