Friday 25 October 2013

Spooky Birthday with the Daring Cardmakers!!!!...eeep!!!



Image- Spooky Birthday from Tiddly inks.
Papers - Chillingsworth Manor. 
Tree from Tando.
Good Morning gorgeous peeps!!

I am just a huge bit excited this morning because a few weeks ago my friend Lythan asked me to take part in The Daring Cardmakers birthday celebrations!! eeeeeeeeeppp!! I think I almost needed a tena moment when I opened my email about it because I was so honoured. I read it 4 times just to make sure I wasn't reading it wrong!!!!!

I love spooky and kooky so I chose the Spooky Birthday week to play along with their gorgeous DT...eeeeep!!!! still pinching selfie!! it might just be one post but oh my, what an honour to guest for a day on a challenge blog that has been going for 7 years!!!!! Huge huge thank you's for having me ladies xxxxx

Anywhoo, armed with spooky papers, Spooky Birthday digi (I soooo love her cake!!!) and super cute owly in the tree with a spider web Tando cut out I got to work.

I have actually got glow in the dark paint on the little owls eye's and web and they look so cool in the dark but could I get a piccy of that?....errrrr no!!!! 

The sentiment was done on my pooter.

Daring Cardmakers

Here's the non bling shot!!
So its totally raining here today so Mo and I have been snuggled up this morning watching The Muppets Christmas Carol. He LOVES this film! we watched it last night too but in the world of Mo you can never watch something too much! Now the spirit of Christmas's future always spooks him out but I am not complaining because it means I get extra smooch time!!

Right, got to go, need a cuppa!!!

hugest of hugs and thank you for popping in on me! Lou xxxx

13 comments:

  1. This is such an awesome card Lou! I love that spooky tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the spooky background and the fab witch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool to add the glow in the dark details and I love the whispy netting as well. Thanks for being an amazing Guest Designer Lou :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Lou....cute wee owl too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a brilliant card, that image is really cute, and I love the netting and the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I so love your card Lou ! Love love love the tree and the background paper ! Have a lovely week-end my friend ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. You would honor anyones challenge dear, this is delightful, love how you used the gauze, snuggle in, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this lou.stunning papers and spooky details and the image is fabulous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lou, I did see this on FB but had to come over for a closer look - it's AMAZING!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, fabulous card Lou......love the Tiddly image all the spooky elements & great design!
    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska
    http://akstamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fangtastic card. Love the sparkly spooky cake and what a great idea to have glow in the dark paint on a card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic card - Love all the netting and the lime highlights are sublime!

    jo x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! really lovely card,what a sweetie she is and love the little owl Lou.BIG hug,Lou.xxx

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)