Saturday 5 October 2013

Sweater socks fairy winter notepad styley!!



Hi everyone!! i'm back again as its my posty day over on the Saturated Canary challenge blog and its that Sweater Socks Fairy again but oooooooooooh she is just too cute not to play with!!!

I had this notebook put by for something else to post another day but I was just so excited about her I had to share her today!! I know, I suck!!!! lol!!! I have been sitting on my hands trying not to share her but she's soooo cute!!!!

She is coloured up with promarkers and then I had some awesome die cutting fun with my new frostyville frame! the flowers are tim holtz tattered florals.

Thank you for peeking in!
huge hugs Lou xxx

4 comments:

  1. WOW!! This is wonderful Lou. I love the sweet image, such fabulous colouring and those flowers look gorgeous.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh that's gorgeous Lou. Love the frosty frame and you've coloured up the fairy perfectly. Gorgeous make hun. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous Lou ! Love the dies you have used ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous lou.stunning image and i love your fab frame and traditional colours :D


    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)