Thursday 20 February 2014

Hope your day is just 'Beachy' !!!


Image- Swimmer.
Papers- Crate Paper 'The Pier'.
Coloured with Promarkers.

Morning peeps of the world!!

So have you all woken up to a tremendous thursday?! I know we have!! we had oodles of mummy and Mo time yesterday which I just adore. I super love the school holidays for that and now Mo no longer worries about going back to school the holidays are just bliss. We enjoyed a wonderful walk in the sunshine with Poppy and Mo even took some time to sit and finish all his homework while I sat by him drinking tea and having a good old colour.

My card reflects my mood from super happy times. I am so lucky to have a tonne of sunshine in my life! Seriously, Swimmer is just to uber cute!!!! 

Here is the 'bit flashed out but hey the bling on the sunglasses shows' shot!!! romfl!!! they were just too cute not to get a closer peek on!! he he he he!!
I am popping her over in the Lovely Layers challenge over on the Papertake Weekly blog. ya'll know I love my layers!!!
and I can't resist a little piccy of my little guy and the Furball Princess for you all...
He always puts her lead around him like a belt (we have a double ended lead that attaches in 2 places on her harness) so that he knows she is safe and can't pull the lead out of his hand with any sudden movements. I LOVE how sensible he is like that. He has a seriously major bond with her, he doesn't really do people but the dog, oh my, he would do anything for her!! and I totally love how loose her lead always is when she is walking, see that lovely hanging bit with the bend in? she is just such a gentle girl. I love that she kept looking up to him and he kept smiling at her but could I get a good picture of that??!!!....errrr...Nope!! Anywhoo, I loved this piccy so had to share it!!

Right, got to go! cuppa's to be made and snuggling to be done!!
Huge hugs for you all, thank you for popping in on me
Lou xxxx

7 comments:

  1. I saw this pop up on FB and it caught my eye. All round fabness. Sounds like you're enjoying half term too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning lou.fabulous image and i love your fab lollypop paper and gorgeous colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool card Lou ! Love the papers ! Thanks for the pic... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh love your beach girl and those sun glasses, oh my, goodness Mo is growing and there is nothing as special as that bond between child and dog, great pic, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and sweet photo of Mo and his pal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So dang cute Lou! Both bits!! How sweet does Mo look with poppy here?! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lou

    Stranger alert!!!

    Sorry I don't get to visit so often .. .. life is super busy (in a good way). Hope all is good with you.

    Loving your card. The colours are gorgeous and your papers.

    Great picture of Mo! Gosh he is growing up so quickly!!! Hope you are having a great school holiday (silly to say that because I just know you will be LOL!!).

    Have a good weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)