Saturday 10 May 2014

Funky Hand new release...Faded Beauty................


Papers- Fading Beauty from Funky Hand.
Afternoon peeps!
Me again! this time its with the gorgeous new download from Funky Hand. Its called 'Faded Beauty' and its just delicious! its a mix of all my fav paper patterns with a stunning distressed finish and oooooh I LOVE it!!


I am so practicing my CAS at the minute and these papers make it so easy because they are just a fabulous focal point, all I needed to do was add a couple of digi's from the Funky Hand papercraft factory cd's and a little colour and I was done!

I also took myself out of my square card comfort zone!!!

Papers- Fading beauty from Funky Hand.

You will find more gorgeous makes from the rest of the Funkette's in the gallery over on the Faded Beauty page in the Funky Hand store.

Huge hugs Lou xxx

6 comments:

  1. WOW ! Your cards are gorgeous Lou ! I am in love with the papers... Totally my cup of tea ! Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. two fab cards Lou, just loving these papers
    Allisonx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Fabulous Sweetie, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous as always hun...and have a lovely weekend too...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your CAS style dearie and you are rocking it.Nice to try something new.Beautiful creations showcasing these papers off to perfection.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. both so gorgeous lou.i love your stunning cas designs :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)