Saturday 7 June 2014

Funky Fella's dad bag!!

Evening everyone! 

Well!! how dopey am I? I have only just realized that I didn't publish this on my own bloggy  on tuesday!!! dopey here had it sat in draft on my own blog and scheduled over on the Get Funky blog!!! derrrrrr!!!! I have been busy getting bits ready for fathers day! I decided to alter a paper bag using the gorgeously manly Funky Fella's paper pack. This pack of papers is often forgotten about but I just love them....though I only have about 4 full sheets left..sob sob sob :( here's a piccy of whats in the pack, there are 10 sheets with 2 of each design ....

Funky Fellas papers
A few of my favorite die cuts popped in use and the bag was done!! its ready to be stuffed with some socks and other dad stuff :)

Thank you for popping in
Huge hugs Lou xxx

2 comments:

  1. This looks fantastic Lou ! Love the texture of the hessian ! Have a lovely day Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! Love the 'dad bag'! Gorgeous papers, have to have another play with my Funky Hand papers. Have had them sat looking at me for weeks now! Busy days, but so keen to play some more! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)