Thursday 17 July 2014

Evie.........

Image- Evie.
Hiyah everyone! 

Its Lou in with a little post for you today using Evie. I just think she is magical!

I coloured her up with my promarkers and a little bit of clear star sakura pen blingyness!! I coloured her tail all in dots, it looks all scaley then!!

Here is a little closer picture of her. I ran some white dots and glaze dots through her skin and tail too.


and of course, it would of been totally rude to make a mermaid card and not try to splodge on as many of my Doo Hickey volume 1 club dies on the card right?!!! he he he!! but they are just so awesome! I love them all!!

Right, off to get some more washing in because its a fabby drying day today! got to make the most of that!!!

huge hugs Lou xxx

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Lou ! Love the dies you have used ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is gorgeous!
    She reminds me of a beautiful version of the mermaids in the black lake from Harry Potter. Love it ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME card! Love your embellishes and coloring ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow so stunning lou.beautiful mermaid and your detailing is gorgeous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)