Thursday 6 November 2014

Feathers.....

Image- Feathers.
(this was a special freebie, no longer available)

Morning everyone!

I thought I would pop in a lilttle post with my  'Feathers' card today. I am having big internet problems at the moment and can't upload anything so have done a copy and paste job to get this cutie shared with you today!! lol!!! well, there had to be a cheat way round for me to blog...I am getting withdrawal symptoms!!!

I went all rainbow and happy for this one, I love how her feathers came out and how she pops out from the papers. There is a good old sprinkling of frantage around her too but its tricky to see! and I love that little inkadinkado sentiment, its just perfect.

Right, I am off to pop some sweet potato and parsnip chips in the oven for my lunch, we got our first frost here this morning and I am in the mood for a comfort kinda dinner!!!

Huge hugs Lou xxx

2 comments:

  1. Ummm love the sound of the sweet potato and parsnip chips, I just adore this wonderful card, that's a typical you sentiment :) xx
    and your colouring is wonderful lovely.
    Love,mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning lou.the image and colours are gorgeous and i love your fabulous papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)