Saturday 6 December 2014

A creative Romance...Anything Goes, Goodbye :(

Image- Fairy Christmas from mo's digital Pencil.
Papers- Pink Petticoat ( but I can't find them in the store )


Morning everyone!

It is with uber duber sad Lou face that I am blogging my last make for the Creative Romance challenge bog today. I have been so very, very honored to be on this team with the most amazing ladies, but Becky and Jen have taken that heartbreaking decision to finish the challenge blog after this last challenge.

I would like to take a squidge of time to thank the girls over there with all my heart for asking me to play along with them, I have loved it. So, onto the fun!!!

Our Final challenge is a nice open.....

Anything goes 

which will run for the whole month of December closing on the 2nd Jan 2015.

We are sponsored for our last challenge by Live and Love Crafts with a £10 Voucher.

I just had to use on of my so super cute new Fairy Christmas Fairies from Mo's Digital Pencil, oh my! this little trio are just adorable!! I chose the lil guy rollin' a huge snowball for this card but I felt guilty leaving the other 2 on my printed sheet !! he he he!!!

His hair is all sparkly, well, fairies are magical!!! I adore this card, it will be an uber toughy to let go off...wonder if I can send it to myself?!!! romfl!!!!

Right, off to play with little Mo and the pawsy troop! things are going so lovely with our little Dasher, our next job is building him up into a healthy little bundle like his gorgeous big sis, Furball princess Poppy. We are so proud of her, she has been just amazing with him. She is currently trying to teach him how to play with a ball, its so sweet, she keeps throwing it up for him and showing him how to catch it and then plopping it down in front of him to how him what to do!!! what a clever girl!!

Huge hugs for you all
Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)