Monday 13 July 2015

Petunia gets a piggyback..........


I'm back! a squidge later than I thought as there was a little hiccup between the consultant and the radiographer but all sorted now and the fluid in my wrist has a surgery date a looming!! de de demmmmmmmmmmmmm !! lol!!!

So I just had to share my DTDF DT make with you all! this  Petunia gets a piggy back stamp is just too cute and I have to admit to it being one of those stalk the posty moments until it arrived!!! and as for the  Avery Elle Wonky Stitches....well...they might just be my fav companion at the minute! I love the little effect they give around the edges and that tag is just too cute!!

Here is a little bling shot too! I so suck at getting photo's of the pretties on her skirt!!

Right, I am going to go and mildy de- stress now and try and stay awake for fetching Mo.! I am not sure I function well on the one hour of sleep after the nightshift thing!! lol. I have had 2 coffee's since I got home and now resemble the squirrel in Hoodwinked...


5 comments:

  1. Lou, this is a totally beautiful card. Fab image made all the more 'flabbier' by your wonderful colouring...
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooooo cute! just gorgeous. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable Lou and I adore the squirrel ! So funny ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww. I LOVE this CAS card Lou! I'm all for CAS. It'such fun focusing on just the image and this is one cute image! Making me smile. Awesome coloring as always Lou! Hope you have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too dang cute Lou! I love this gorgeous image and your colouring is fabulous. These new stamps are such cuties. LOL at the hoodwinked clip too. I remember nightshifts all too well, do get some sleep hunny, we can't survive without it! Love and hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)