Monday 14 September 2015

Farm Background and Tom Sawyer......

Images- Farm Background and Tom Sawyer.
Morning everyone!
Did you all see the new Farm Background in the store? I was so excited when I saw it because I knew that Tom Sawyer would look kinda cute in a little merged scene with that barn!!

A few dies were needed to finish off my little scene with some 3D Lou poppage so I pinched a few of my favs off my die wall and got to work with some scrap pieces of card in my card box. Edge dies are sooooo cool for that!!

I am so grateful to mr blogger for scheduled blogging as I have been so poorly since friday night. I have managed to get myself bacterial Pharyngitis ( strep throat for my over the pond budettes) and I have honestly not felt so ill in a long time. The Dr was amazing though and started me off on antibiotics right away (..10 days worth at 2 tablets 4 times a day...they know I cant swallow right??!!!) so hopefully they will blitz the army of bacteria getting me and I will feel more human!!!

Thank you for popping in
Hugs Lou xx

4 comments:

  1. Love how you used the farm background and looks fab with that image. Hope you feeling better soon.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous, lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor you... I do hope you will feel better soon Lou...
    Love your card, such a gorgeous creation ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, that is gorgeous Lou. I love the wee farmer and that new background of Mo's works a treat! Fantastic combo and you make it jump right off the page with your gorgeous set ups too! Love it. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)