Tuesday 1 September 2015

School Rules..Tiddly Inks challenge #165

Papers- Bazzill School Days.

Morning all!! 

Its time for another awesome Tiddly Inks challenge over on the Tiddly Inks challenge blog.....and this week its for all those little peeps out there are off back to school this week...gulp...I am dreading my little Mo going back, I adore holiday time...anywhoo..before I blub...

School Rules!!
so... think along the lines of images/stamps with school/teachers
school themed papers/ embellies, etc!

(**remember...We love to see any new creation, a card, 3D project, journal page etc 
but you must use a Tiddly Inks stamp or image **)


so, As usual, I went for a make for my little man for the first day back. I love the little boy stamp in the Mini and Many friends clear stamp set. He is just so sweet and just the right size for a little Mo against a School house .

Right! Got to scoot!! need a cuppa!!!!! lol!!
Thank you for popping in!
Hugs Lou xxx


3 comments:

  1. Loving the yummy papers and the distressing too! Fantastic card, Lou!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Lou! Love the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card Lou ! Those mini characters are so sweet ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)