Thursday 21 January 2016

Frost.....Mo's Dream Team blog hop

Image- Frost from Mo's digital Pencil.
Sentiment- TE Banner Holidays.
Hi everyone!!

Its that time of the month for Mo's Dream team to knock your socks off with a wonderful blog hop. Its a super fun one this time because we all had to choose our Favourite image....errrrrr....yeah..ok...so I found this too hard and went with my favourite image this week!! bwah ha ha!!! but seriously...I could not pick just one favourite at all!!!! it was too hard with all those different scrumptious images and the new releases flowing outta Maurie's pen!!!


So, you should of gotten to me via Debby's blog, if you didn't scooch on back there and see what yumminess she had!! then,just in case you get lost along the way here's this month's Blog Hop run......


Don't forget there are two $5 gift vouchers to spend in Mo's shop to be drawn from someones comments so make sure you comment on everyone in the blog hop posts.
I just had to choose Frost for my make. This week has been full of frosty starts so a frosty valentines make it just had to be!! I love how the Naughty or Nice goes so well for valentines day!! he he! I know which my hubby would choose!!! and I love Frost's little .png-ness! I merged that little cutie right onto some of my favourite paper.
A few die cut bits of Lou-froo and it was done!!

Thank you for popping in on me, Huge hugs Lou xxx

34 comments:

  1. Love the rustic feel in this card. Nice colour combo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fantastic card :-)) Your colouring is so amazing!
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Love all the detail! The non traditional Valentine's colors with the frosty theme added are excellent! Gorgeous card! :) ♡ Your work is always fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love , love, love this card!!! the colour co,bo is brilliant, and I love the banners! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great great card love everything about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Love your colouring. Louis. Fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww Lou..... Your card is FANTASTIC! Love, love, love the image, the colours, the papers, the layout.... Everything!
    Hugs and Smiles
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is great!!!
    Hugs Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, there is so much detail on your card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lou love what you have done with this super sweet iamge haven't had chance to colour it yet been playing with other new releases lol beautiful card as awlays and superb colouring
    Jacki

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hehehe! You love it's "png-ness"?! You crack me up, Lou! (Me thinks you'll have to teach me how to do this with the digi papers and Mo's png images!! You clever girl!) This creation is luscious!! Such yummy colors...and papers...and textures! Not to mention your typical brilliant coloring!! I love, love, LOVE!!!! Hugs, Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  12. So gorgeous Lou.A really sweet image and i love your fabulous layers and distressing ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just stunning Lou xx hugs Gaynor

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love everything about this gorgeous card Lou. Love the paper combo, the distressed edges, your cool diecut tags. But for sure, that gorgeous wee image of Mo's steals the show! Stunning colouring hun. You inspire me daily sweet friend. Hugs, Wends xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW! Lots of dimension! The snowflake paper you chose to go behind Frost is perfect! Looks like he's creating the flakes with his little wand! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is absolutely stunning. I think you did everything right on this one!! And I have to admit Frost is one of my favorite images too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stinning card,Lou! Love this image too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. love this, wonderfully made, lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such a cute image. Love your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for the many great inspirations. The coloration has become so great. Your card has so much details, absolutely stunning.
    Hugs Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow love this card. Fab design. Just had a look at some of your other creations...just fab x

    ReplyDelete
  22. what a fantastic color choice!!! Love this

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous card, Lou - gorgeous colours, and I love your design, you've really brought the image to life! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great card and gorgeous image. x

    ReplyDelete
  25. I t would be hard to pick a favorite image. This is really cute. Love the colors and the way you showcased it.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the Frost image, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi ,I love your card with so many different components
    it is a gorgeous card, x

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a delightful card, I love this image. Thank you so much for sharing with us.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)