Tuesday 19 January 2016

Tiddly Inks challenge #174.... Thank you........


Are you all ready for another exciting Tiddly Tuesday?? it's time for a new challenge over on the Tiddly Inks challenge blog! and this week we want you to say.....

Thank you!
so think makes including a thank you sentiment somewhere on them
eeeeasy peeeasy!!
(**remember...We love to see any new creation, a card, 3D project, journal page etc 
but you must use a Tiddly Inks stamp or image **)

I just had to go with Snail Mail Wryn (....since posting my cards out to people is actually really that slow!!!) and some beautiful flowers sent to me through the post from my gorgeous friend Lou Mac. They matched perfectly with those stunning Maja vintage spring basics papers.

Last night I actually managed to get some good sleep without coughing or feeling sick so I know I am headed to getting better now.

Thank you for popping in
Huge hugs Lou xxx

3 comments:

  1. Awesome earth tones!! I love what you did to his shell, very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get some more sleep tonight Hun. Big get well hugs. Your card is adorable. So, so cute. Big hugs X X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! The distressing and layout are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)