Wednesday 25 May 2016

Bloomin Boots.....

Hi everyone!

Yesterday I had some fun with quick make because I couldn't resist having a go at the pleated fold for cards I had seen on a facebook page. They are seriously a whole tonne of fun. I am sure I will be having a play with a few more layouts with the pleated bit today!! I love the way that double sided paper shows the 2 patterns all at once, so cute!! 

And oh my!! The  TE Blooming Boots sets are just fabulous!! I love the little sentiments and the matching dies just lifted the welly boot fun so much!! I love the little patterned clouds!! Here are the sets! They are linked to the shop I bought them from, Dies to Die For.

Taylored Expressions - Bloomin' BootsTaylored Expressions - Bloomin' Boots Dies

I used a 5x5 card base. The pleated part is a 4"x 12" piece of patterned paper, measure an inch up from the bottom on the left side and an inch down from the top on the right side, then trim in half diagonally from each mark. The score at 2", 3", 5", 6", 8", 9" and 11" and concertina fold. I trimmed a little piece of the shortest end once I had adhered it to my card. So much fun!!

Hope you are all having a great day,
hugs Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)