Monday 9 May 2016

Morgan..........

Image- Morgan.
Papers- Panda Paws from Nitwit collections.
Hi everyone!!

I'm in with a make for you today using the super sweet image, Morgan. I have used this cute lil panda for a baby card. The sex of baby is an unknown yet so I matched it up with some neutral for either boy of girl papers from my yummy new download from Nitwit collections, Panda Paws .

I had so much fun making this card, there's just something magic about that image...and its not just because it was named after my little Mo I promise!! he he he!!

My little Mo is not feeling too fabulous today :( he is very worried about these silly SATs he will be going through this week which breaks my heart so badly. But I know he is being looked after well by his teachers so I am just doing my mamma job and snuggling and snuggling until he feels a bit better and I will take him a little treat after when I pick him up tonight so he feels a little boost at the end of the day. I love that little guy so much.

Right, breakfast time here, then school, then worrying all day about my pickle whilst ironing!!! oh the joys of mamma-hood!!!

Thank you for popping in
Lou xxx

2 comments:

  1. Mo will be find, I am sure of it ! Your card is so adorable ! Great papers as always ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! This is darling ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)