Friday 6 May 2016

Octopi my heart......

Image- Octopi my heart from Tiddly Inks.
Papers- Echo Park Pirates Life.
Afternoon all!!

Its Fab Friday over on the Tiddly Inks challenge blog and this is my totally cute make for it.Oh how I love under the sea stuff when the weather gets warmer and it feels all summery, I just adore it!

I made the cardbase and shapes in my silhouette software. I LOVE doing this because it meant I could fill the shapes with my yummy Echo Park Pirates Life digital papers. And of course, because my octopi were .png's I just added them right on top and then added the sentiment too!! sooo cute!! and so easy to print and cut all the layers for my card!

I coloured them up and then added a little sparkle pen to the octopi because they just needed to be sparkly and cute!! he he he!!!

Thank you so much for popping in on me,
huge hugs and love,
Lou xxx

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh....so wonderfully sparkly! So fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)