Monday 2 May 2016

Saved Herself...

Morning everyone!

I'm in with you today with my Dream Team make for this week and ooooh I couldn't resist using the gorgeous new release,  Saved Herself.

Isn't she just fabulous? and she comes with that awesome sentiment too!!



And here's how she trots away on her horse!! 
( huge thanks as ever to my fab hubby for trying to record a 
very excited Lou's card!!) 


Too cute right?!! oh I do love a bit of cutfile and digital image fun!! right! time for me to dash. I am struggling to get warm this morning so another cuppa is on my list and a crumpet with golden syrup on...yummers!!

Thank you for popping in, huge hugs Lou xxx

3 comments:

  1. This is totally adorable Lou ! Love it ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So dang cute! What an awesome slider card! Love the wee vid. Thanks for the peek of it in action. You are so clever with your innovative designs hun. I <3 your creativity! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interactive cards are the best! What a fun card. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)