Tuesday 2 May 2017

Blooming Beautiful...


It's time for another fun challenge here on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog and it's time for some flowery fun!!! the Tiddly Inkers want you to think.....

Blooming Beautiful!

 So think flowers/ images featuring flowers.

 (**remember...We love to see any new creation, a card, 3D project, journal page etc 
but you must use a Tiddly Inks stamp or image **)

I went for the super cute Mini and many friends. There are so many little elements in that set that you can merge up a cute little scene in no time! As always, my lil sprout was on my mind so the little sentiment in my paper pad was just perfect and I couldn't resist adding it in there!!

Then I nestled them all in to some super sweet little blooms, awwwwww.

So today my tummy has settled some but my scampy temp is still sitting at 37.4 and I need it back to its perfect little 36.3!! I have a day of chilling out ahead of me.I feel a little relaxing crafting coming on!! he he he!!!! the truth is I am not so good at this resting thing. I like to be busy and doing stuff so adjusting to a slightly more laid back Lou is taking some getting used to!

Right, off for a cup of berry tea and then it's time to ring the Drs about a patch of skin on my back thats a bit sore.....I think it may actually be my super powers finally coming in but I'm sure the doc will write it off as normal stuff !!!! bwah ha ha ha ha!!!

Huge hugs for you all
Lou xxx


1 comment:

  1. Lou, you are incredible hunny. You haven't missed a beat! I love this gorgeous stamp and beautiful card design. So cute, right down to the twirly twine! Hope things are going okay. Saw you've needed some IV AB's, I hope that's not because your count got too low. It's such a juggling act getting the chemo right. Love and healing wishes pouring to you. Crazy busy days, so I'm out of the loop a little, but you're never far from my mind and always in my heart hunny. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)