Monday 22 May 2017

Kai is one boy (redux)........

Morning! 

I'm in with my Dream Team make for you today and I have been lucky enough to need a super cute little baby boy image for 2 of my favourite little baby boy's over the last week....cue Kai is one boy (redux)!!

This cutie was just what I needed to make me smile as I was colouring, cutting and gluing! Isn't he just so cute? 


I have been mostly well this weekend. Some good old chemo aches and pains but mostly good so I think my new injection really helped. Today I am hoping to get a bit more time to have a play with my yummy new Lawn Fawn bits and maybe my new magnolia stamps!...I'll see how far I get!! he he!!!

The most exciting thing I need to do today is ring the breast unit and see whn I can go and take my pennies in!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! I can't wait. I would love to try and get my photo taken with some of the people I know up there so you can see how amazing they are too.

Thank you for popping in! hugs Lou xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a cutie of a card, love it....
    Glad you feel better this week...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card. Great colors. I'd like a piece of that cake.

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)