Wednesday 28 June 2017

Doo Hickey 14...Afternoon Tea.......

Dies- Doo Hickey 14, Afternoon Tea from Swedish House Crafts.
Stamp- Magnolia Tea Label.
Stamp-  from Swedish House Crafts.
Papers- First Edition 6x6 Love Story pad.
Morning everyone!

I hope you are all waking up to a wonderful wednesday. I am hoping to have a fabulous day of crafty fun today but first a cuppa and apricot conserve on toast calls!!! got to sort the hungry bear Lou tummy out first right??

Talking of tea, I was sooo excited to get my Doo Hickey 14 Afternoon Tea set. It is full of such cuteness! and of course, I had to get that set into action yesterday!! I was so blessed to of got it from Suha over at Swedish House Crafts. She super looks after her customers and when it came without its early bird die she would not send it out until it had been rectified and then because she just rocks, she sent the gorgeous Magnolia Tea Label stamp with it. I LOVE that stamp sooo much!! It's from the Yummy for my Tummy collection but lets face it, Magnolia stamps never get old and always work together just dreamily. I just had to colour and glossy accent up my lil strawberries on it!! too cute!!!

To make their little eyes stand out a bit more I dry embossed the back of them with an embossing tool and then distress inked them a teensy bit. It makes them look so much more alive (...well...it does in Lou world anyway!! he he!!). 

For the tea bag die cut Icovered the card with a little gauze to make it look more tea baggy! can you tell I was in for uber fun yet?! lol! there is a die to cut a lovely string for it but I wanted an actual string so I used a little bit of cotton twine.

Right, my tummy is totally grumbling for something yummy now so I need to go feed the bear!!! Have a wonderful day everyone, thank you for popping in. HUgs Lou xxx

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute, Lou. I do love tea. Even here in Florida when it's 80 degrees in the morning.

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)