Tuesday 22 August 2017

Tiddly Inks Fun Animals dog..........

Sentiment- MFT You have my heart stamp set.
Papers- Happy Day! from pebbles.
Hi everyone!!

I've had a busy morning! Radiotherapy session number 2, dog walking, bloods done at the Drs surgery, car taken back to Scott and then a bit of baking because Mo 'neeeeeded' mummy cupcakes!!! so I've only just had chance to schooch on up to my craft room and have a much needed relax making something Tiddly Inks as I love to on a tuesday!!!

I couldn't resist that super scrummy Tiddly Inks Fun Animals set again, they just have that Christy Croll whimsical yumminess to them that I adore and I have some Birdie Brown MFT stamp sets with such cute sentiments on that I knew the 'you're pawsitively awesome' one would be just right for this cute little dog!!

Radiotherapy has been ok for my first 2 sessions. Yesterday I had an all lady team and today I had an all men team but it doesn't worry me one bit. They were super sweet and asked me if I was ok with an all male team with it being so new to me. I thought that was so lovely of them. But....I am used to get my boobs out for all sorts of people now so I was all good with it!!!!!! the most time taken is when they are lining you up for your treatment and then my actual dose is over in 2mins and 30 seconds!!!

Right, I am going to try and squeeze in another make of something! not sure what yet but I'll just see what grabs me!!!! thank you for popping in on me, huge hugs Lou xxx

1 comment:

  1. Great card, love the papers and colours used :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)