Monday 23 October 2017

Pugsley........

Image- Pugsley.
Morning everyone!

I'm in for you today with my Dream Team make of the week. I fell utterly in love with Pugsley as soon as I saw him in the shop. I absolutely adore The Addams Family (..and have been lucky enough to grow up with the original series and the newer films....!! lol!!!).

I added a little extra fun into the card by popping a little see through shaker window in the front of the card, it's so sweet!! I do love a bit of fun in a halloween card!

Thank you for popping in, huge hugs Lou xxx

2 comments:

  1. Lou, this is super cool chick! I love the background paper you used with the witches hat! Well cool and Pugsy himself, so fun! I can hear the Addams family theme song in my head as I'm typing this!! Love the shaker element too. Super cool Halloween card Hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the papers and the shaker window
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)