Saturday 18 November 2017

Nurse Tilda........

Papers- Maja Designs Vintage Spring Basics 6x6.

Morning everyone!

I couldn't resist sharing the make I have just got finished using my gorgeous 13 days of halloween kit from Magnolia again for a quick make this morning!

Before I forget to mention it, the dies from this set are limited edition so don't miss out on them if you neeeeeeed them! he he!! You can find the Get Well stamps and dies singly HERE or you can get the whole set HERE.

I used the little flag banner from the Doo Hickey 16 Fall in love set and then the teeny hearts are from the Heart Medicine die. They were left over from my make yesterday and way too cute not to squidge in somewhere!! they would make super sweet litle shaker card shakies too wouldn't they?!!!

Right, I had better brave the chilly sunshine and go and walk Tyson. Mo is immersed in a Narnia film morning. After watching the Dawntreader last night, he has decided he needs to watch them all again!!! I do love that he loves the good films though, the classics are always the best.

Thank you for popping in, huge hugs Lou xxx


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous papers Lou! Love that sweet Tilda and the lil' bandaid is so fun! Gorgeous card hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)