Monday 11 December 2017

Got the Wreath.........

Image- Got the Wreath.
Hi everyone!

I'm in with a make for you today featuring the wonderfully cute Got the Wreath. Just look at the cuteness! (...and of course, if you click on it you'll be magically pinged to it's lil place in the shop!!!)
I decided on a boy themed make for this one so I grabbed my fave colour combo's and just had fun colouring it up and I so loved that little Happy Christmas sentiment  that came with him so I had to use that too!!

The little snowflake border around the image mat is from my Doo Hickey 2 set. I've been using that set loads the past few days, it really has some super fun little elements on it that I can't resist once I get that festive feeling!!!

This weekend I missed my Grandad so very much. I can't work out my heads way of processing it, some weeks I am good all week but then just certain little things really set me off. On saturday I woke up just missing him and it lasted all weekend....he would so kick my butt if he knew I was being so melancholy but today I feel so much better about it all. 

Thank you for popping in! Hugs Lou xx

2 comments:

  1. Lou this is gorgeous hunny! I love your colour combo and gorgeous card design. This is such an adorable image! So gonna have to have it! LOL. Love your gorgeous card to bits hun. Grief isn't something you can rush hunny. Don't be hard on yourself. My daddy has been gone 17 years and some days it still hits me in waves! Glad you had an easier day today, but it's okay if tomorrow you feel a little blue again. There's no right or wrong way to grieve and you've been through such a massive year! It's incredible how you've held it all together hunny. Huge love and hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, fab image and the papers are gorgeous !
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)