Tuesday 23 January 2018

A little box of bunnies!!...........

Morning everyone!! 

I'm in with my Swedish Housecrafts DT post for you today and I decided to just have me time fun make for this one!!

I have had these super sweet little Magnolia stamps It's Springtime Sweet Rabbits .since I got my fabulous springtime collection last year. They are just the sweetest little bunnies and I love the way the smaller one looks up at the bigger one!!

I stamped 4 of them, coloured them all up all cute and bunny-ish and then fussy cut them out. 

To get the dimensional 'pop' for them I turned them over on my foam mat and gently rubbed the back of them with the rounded end of my pen.

Then I used a little hot glue to adhere them to the hills inside the box. Look how cute they look!!

I used the Gummiapan Die - Hen's Net to make the 'wire' for the front of the box.

I gave it a good coat with clear embossing ink pad before putting some clear ultra thick embossing enamel on. I set it with my heat gun and the effect is so beautiful!! Here's a closer look at how it came out...
Then it was time to 'embellish' the front of the box a little! I used my Magnolia Doo Hickey Box 14 to cut the little delicate flowers, leaves and pennant out. I used the same rolling my rounded pen on the die cuts to give them some dimension for when I glued them on.
For the pennant, I just finished it off by tying 2 teeny little twine bows and adhered one to each end of the pennant.

I also popped a little adhesive pearl in each of the bigger flowers on the front and inside on the little hills.

Thank you for peeking in!!

I used:

Gummiapan Die - Hen's Net HERE.
Magnolia stamps It's Springtime Sweet Rabbits HERE.
Magnolia Doo Hickey Box 14.

1 comment:

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)